Website content policy
Information available on www.keech.org.uk
Keech Hospice Care is an independent charity, funded primarily from fundraising. The Keech Hospice Care website also provides information about our work, the services we provide and the various ways members of the public can support us through fundraising.
Read Keech Hospice Care’s annual review.
All information published on this website is accurate at the time of publication and all sections are regularly reviewed.
Contact details are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are up-to-date.
Keech Hospice Care endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Information may be changed or updated without notice.
While every effort is made to maintain the currency and relevance of links, Keech Hospice Care is not responsible for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
The copyright in all of the material on this website belongs to Keech Hospice Care unless explicitly stated.
The Keech Hospice Care name, logos and strapline are trademarks of Keech Hospice Care and must not be used by third parties without written permission.
You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- Keech Hospice Care is not responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without Keech Hospice Care’s prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material; or
- alter any of the material; or
- alter or remove Keech Hospice Care copyright notices on the material.