They are our Stopsley, Newport Home, Harpenden Home, Waltham Cross, Welwyn GC and Outlet shops. Just call them directly to get your collection organised.
The Ancient Chinese believed that clutter clogged up the positive energies in a home. According to the principles of feng shui, key areas to declutter are the bedroom (emotional energy), kitchen (health) and front entrance/hall (to let fresh energy in).
Celebrities have joined #DeclutterForKeech from Joanna Lumley to Alesha Dixon, join them today and help us help more seriously ill adults and children with life-limiting and terminal illnesses.
1. Declutter one room in the house a day – but only spend 15 minutes doing it.
2. Visualise one storage area in your home (wardrobe, dressers, kitchen surfaces etc), imagining it neat, tidy and full of space. What items form part of your visualisation? Keep those – declutter the rest!
3. Declutter just one item a day – for a month! You’ll certainly have filled a bag for Keech by the end.
4. Try four seasons decluttering! Turn all the hangers in your wardrobe so the clothes have their back to you. Each season, as you wear an item, turn the hanger the right way around. When each season ends, get rid of any clothes that still have their back to you.
5. Start a social media diary focused on finding one item of declutter a day. Make sure you tag us on Twitter @KeechHospice or on Instagram @keechhospicecare using the hashtag #DeclutterForKeech so we get to hear about it.
We have 33 charity shops located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes. Find your nearest shop below and grab a bargain today.
We sell good quality donated goods at great prices. With your support, by volunteering or by donating goods, we can continue making the difference when it matters the most for seriously ill adults and children.
Legal notice © 2023 Keech Hospice Care, Great Bramingham Lane, Streatley, Luton, LU3 3NT. Registered Charity Number 1035089. A company limited by a guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (no. 02904446).