To support the Corporate Fundraiser and wider volunteering team to engage with businesses and support and organise corporate volunteering days. This role would be suitable for someone interested in working with corporate supporters.
To work with the Community Team to research and develop new donor prospects.
• To work with the Community Team to research and develop new donor prospects.
• To support the team in the stewardship of existing supporter relationships and in the re-engagement of supporters who have become inactive.
• To update records and our supporter’s database.
• To support the Community Team at community events, with awareness talks and with cheque presentations.
Help our Fundraising team with the day to day running of the office by carrying out administrative tasks.
• General admin, such as filing, printing and copying. Confidence using systems and equipment to do this would be beneficial.
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and good practice when handling information, such as GDPR.
• Inputting information into Donorflex.
Support our busy team of friendly fundraising staff in the organising and running of events and activities such as our Christmas Market. Tasks will vary event to event.
• Helping to set up and run a stall, including handling cash and speaking with the public
• Office administration, including printing, coping, and prepping resources
• Marshalling the public or car parking stewarding
• House to house, street, or store collections
• Speaking to the public such as local groups
To represent the charity at cheque presentations, awareness raising events and speaking engagements. You will need to be friendly and reliable and demonstrate a positive attitude to supporters of the charity. You will also require access to a car (travel and out-of-pocket expenses can be reimbursed).
• Collecting cheques and saying a few words of thanks on behalf of Keech Hospice Care.
• Attending speaking engagements and giving a 15-20 minute talk about the hospice and answer questions.
• Supporting at awareness stands at fundraising events.
Collection box agents will be responsible for a number of collection box sites in their local area and work as part of a team. You will be responsible for the efficient collection and delivery of boxes and maintaining accurate records and will be a primary point of contact for the hospice.
• Identifying new outlets for collection boxes and liaising with local traders to seek permission to place boxes.
• Maintaining a supply of empty boxes, stickers etc. in order to facilitate replacement of boxes when needed.
• Maintaining accurate records of sites where boxes are placed using the forms issued and notifying the Fundraising admin coordinator so that the charity’s records are constantly updated.
• Returning full boxes to the Fundraising department promptly to ensure timely banking and acknowledgement of the proceeds.
Join our friendly Events team and support them in the organisation and running of various Keech Hospice Care events and activities.
• Setting up and running a stall and setting up and breaking down display stands at events
• House-to-house, street or store collections
• Marshalling or car parking stewards
• Waitering skills/ hospitality skills to help at events – serving drinks, clearing plates etc.
Sign up today
Legal notice © 2023 Keech Hospice Care, Great Bramingham Lane, Streatley, Luton, LU3 3NT. Registered Charity Number 1035089. A company limited by a guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (no. 02904446).